Venture Real Estate is an exceptional place to begin, continue, and build a career. It is an innovative cloud-based real estate brokerage. At Venture, we know what it takes to be successful in this industry and we want you to be successful too!
What We Offer Our Agents
- 90/10 Commission Split
- $50 Monthly Fee
- No Transaction Fees
- No Broker Review Fees
- No Desk Fees
- Realtor/Opcity Lead Partnership
- Free Dotloop Account
- Transaction Training
- Real Estate Forms
- Professional Support
- MLS Access
- Yard Signs
- Business Cards
- Personalized Website
- CRM Platform
- E & O Insurance Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Venture actually pay their agents 90% commission?
- Yes. Every agent earns 90% commission on every transaction and only gives the brokerage 10%.
Does Venture have a physical office location?
- No. Venture does not have a physical location. The office is no longer necessary to conduct business as every agent is conducting business via email, text, and mobile apps nowadays through their phone, computer, and/or tablet. By not having an office, Venture is able to pay their agents 90% commission.
Does Venture provide training to each agent?
- Yes. Venture provides Transactional Training. Venture trains the agent when they are engaged with an active buyer or seller. Venture provides full-time support and training to each agent that is engaged with a client. This method has proven very effective and many of their agents have learned from this method of training.
Does Venture provide leads to their agents?
- Yes and no. Since Venture has agents all over Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, leads will vary depending on experience level, geographic location, time to assist the client, etc.
- Venture is partnered with Realtor/Opcity - a lead generating company that provides pre-screened, high-quality referrals, at no upfront cost to the agent.
- Click Here for Introduction Video
- How it Works:
- Realtor/Opcity calls online home buyer and seller leads to gather the typical information you’re used to asking new clients (i.e. price point, location, timeline, etc.).
- Once Realtor/Opcity confirms the consumer is a serious home buyer or seller, they live transfer the call to you, introducing you to prospective clients who match your profile.
- Once connected, the referral is yours. Realtor/Opcity only collects a referral fee (35%) upon close.
- Commission Example:
- $10,000 Overall Commission
- $3,500 to Realtor/Opcity (35% referral fee)
- $6,500 Commission Left
- $5,850 to Venture Agent (90%)
- $650 to Brokerage (10%)
- $10,000 Overall Commission
- How it Works:
Does Venture provide yard signs for their agents?
- Yes. Each agent is responsible for purchasing their own yard signs through their exclusive vendors, Build-A-Sign or Markful. Each agent must order yard signs through the exclusive vendor. Venture has their own page/portal with them. All signs will be mailed directly to an agent’s residence.
- Click Here to Preview Yard Sign Portal 1
- Click Here to Preview Yard Sign Portal 2
Does Venture provide agents with a website and customer relationship management (CRM) platform?
- Yes. Each agent at Venture can get a website and CRM platform through their exclusive vendor, Placester. This is completely optional and is not required. However, if an agent wants to get this website and CRM platform, they must first obtain a domain name of their choosing. Then, it is $25.00 per month ($300 per year) for the website through the company discount. Going through Placester directly is $150.00 per month ($1,800 per year), so agents get a savings through Venture's partnership with them.
- Click Here for Website Introduction Video
- Click Here for CRM Introduction Video
Does Venture provide business cards for their agents?
- Yes. Each agent is responsible for purchasing their own business cards through Venture's exclusive vendor, Markful. Each agent must order business cards through the exclusive vendor. Venture has their own page/portal with them. All business cards will be mailed directly to an agent's residence.
- Click Here to Preview Business Card Portal 1
Does Venture provide marketing materials for their agents?
- No. Each agent is responsible for their own marketing. By being compensated at 90% commission, each agent can market themselves due to the higher commission split compared to competitive brokerages offering lower commission splits and having to market on behalf of the agent.
Does Venture offer stock options?
- No. Venture does not offer stock options.
Does Venture provide free access to the MLS?
- No. Each agent is responsible for paying the monthly (or quarterly) amount for MLS access.
Is there a monthly membership charge to work at Venture?
- Yes. There is a $50 monthly membership charge to work at Venture. Each agent earns 90% commission with a $50 monthly charge.
Does Venture pay for Errors and Omissions Insurance or is that the agent’s responsibility? How much liability coverage is there per transaction?
- Venture covers the cost of the Errors and Omissions Insurance annual premium for the company. It is the responsibility of the agents to pay the $1,500 deductible, in the event a lawsuit and/or claim arises.
Is there a broker review fee at Venture?
- No. There is no broker review fee at Venture. Each agent earns 90% commission and there are no broker review fees.
Do agents get to take their listings with them if they decide to leave Venture?
- No. Every listing belongs to the brokerage for the duration specified in the listing agreement, per state law. Any agent who acquires a listing while at Venture will not be able to take that listing with them if they decide to leave and sign on with another brokerage; unless that listing has expired per the terms specified in the listing agreement.
Does Venture provide any real estate software and forms to their agents?
- Yes. Venture provides each agent with a free fully-functional Dotloop account so agents are able to assist their clients more efficiently. Every real estate form is available in Dotloop.
- Dotloop is the premier real estate transaction software on the market. It is a complete transaction management solution that empowers real estate agents to do their best work by making editing forms, sharing files, e-signing, and compliance effortless.
Can an agent work part-time, or do they need to work full-time?
- Yes. An agent can work part-time or full-time. Venture leaves it up to each agent on how often they want to work.
Does an agent need to attend mandatory meetings?
- No. There are no mandatory meetings. No agent needs to report to anything. If there are meetings, they are optional and not required to work at Venture.
Does Venture offer any benefits such as health or dental?
- No. Each agent is considered an independent contractor; therefore, no health or dental benefits are offered at Venture. If an agent is a member of the Realtor Board, they receive discounts on health and dental through the Realtor Board’s direct partners.
Does Venture pay taxes for each agent?
- No. Each agent is considered an independent contractor; therefore, each agent is responsible for paying their own taxes.
If Venture does not have a physical office, how does an agent get their commission check?
- Once Venture receives the commission owed from the closing, Venture will deposit the money into their operating account. Once that clears, an agent’s commission will be sent via direct deposit. An agent will receive their commission in their bank account within 1-2 days.
An agent has deposit/escrow money from an accepted purchase contract and Venture is the escrow agent. Where does the agent send that money?
- All deposit money needs to be mailed to the following corporate location so it can be handled and deposited by the Principal Broker.
- HQ - 1089 County Street, #461, Somerset, MA 02726
Does Venture provide agents with an email address?
- No. Each agent at Venture can use any email address they prefer. However, Venture has seen agents get creative and use email addresses as follows: ASVenture@Gmail.com, Tim.Smith.Venture@Gmail.com, etc.
If an agent needs help with something, who do they call?
- Venture Management is available 24/7 to answer any questions an agent may have.
Does Venture have any paperwork requirements that an agent must follow?
- Yes. Every agent must submit copies of all transaction-related paperwork in Dotloop to Venture Management within 72 hours (3 days) of a client signing a document so it can be reviewed and kept on file for state compliance. This ensures the transaction is progressing towards closing in a proper manner, liability is being reduced, and paperwork is filled out correctly.
- (Note: Liability for a transaction is greatly increased when paperwork is not reviewed for accuracy by Venture Management while a transaction is progressing towards closing. Insurance companies increase premiums based on incorrect paperwork signed by clients.)